March- April Update
We hope that all our followers had a great Easter and didn’t eat too much chocolate! The team are delighted to announce that we successfully secured £2,000 at the Bucks 4 Buckie event and we’d sincerely like to thank everyone who voted for us, also we’ve chosen by a 2nd year student at Buckie High as their chosen Youth Philanthropy Initiative (YPI).
As the team have been so busy supporting our YPI student the studio has had some down time but the oot n aboot team had a busy period across the local community:
· Our friends Elgin Stroke Friends had a tombola at the Legion in Buckie and they raised an amazing £679.30
· Elgin Musical Theatre landed at Elgin Town Hall for their production of “Anything Goes”
· Be So Crafty launched their new shop on West Church St, Buckie
· Elgin Bid hosted their annual Easter Fun Day both inside the St Giles Shopping Centre and out on the Plainstones in Elgin with support from El-Con
· The Arc Session feat Skerryvore with Calum Mckenzie Jones at the Institute in Fochabers
Spotlight and Bozie attended TSI Moray’s annual “Join the Dots” conference at the Mansfield Hotel in Elgin which was a great networking event. The movie review diaries have a new format this time so please visit the Facebook page to check it out.
Our Friends Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation are hosting a two day Mad Hatters tea party in the St Giles Shopping Centre in Elgin on the 4th and 5th of this month.
FEATURED PHOTO: The presentation with our friend Stewart Stevenson MSP at Bucks4Buckie
Happyfish signing off